MyClassCampus has a very structured service process to give the most effective and quick after sales experience to customers. We have designed our services through disciplined processes for flawless experience. Here are steps we follow for customer service after the sale:
1. Welcome call by Customer Relationship Manager within 2 working days with detailed explanation on how the entire system setup flow will work. Introduction to our data sheet formats, Key Account Manager etc.
2. Introduction call by KAM (key account manager) who will be the primary point of contact and support person during the service. KAM will understand implementation expectations and priority modules to support properly for timely and successful system setup.
KAM will give dedicated time to the customer and guide through the entire process of system setup and training to the concerned admin person of the customer.KAM will share reference videos, resources and all the information required for the customer to start using the system.
3. Support Tickets: For any technical issue faced by the customer, we have inbuilt Ticketing system for any issue reporting. Through this way all the technical queries get recorded in the system and immediately taken forward by KAM within a few hours of report. Tickets get continuously updated with status of the progress on resolution. It gives complete transparency and seamless experience for customers.
4. Service level escalation: For any reason, if a customer has any service related issue with KAM, they can immediately connect to CRM (Customer Relationship Manager). CRMs are responsible for resolving any concern raised by customers on service quality or experience.
In case a customer is not getting satisfactory resolution through CRM then they can immediately connect to the concerned Salesperson who is having direct access to Management and senior decision makers to get the concern resolved.
At any point, customers will not be stuck with only a single point in case of unsatisfactory or delayed support/query resolution. This will bring better customer experience throughout the journey.
5. We are available during regular working days Monday to Friday during 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM IST. On Saturdays, we are available during 2nd and 4th Saturday 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM. For any critical emergency during non-working hours, customers can connect us through a CRM or Sales person in case they are not able to reach KAMs.